- The card is only valid after the cardholder has written their name on the back of the Camping Card in clear block letters. The Camping Card is valid from delivery until September 15 each year.
- The card only allows free camping for a maximum of two adults and four children up to the age of 16 per unit (campervan/tent/ motorhome) at our campsites, listed on the Camping Card website.
- Card holders must present the Camping Card along with personal identification documents (valid driving license, passport, etc.) upon arrival at the campsite. Each card has a magnetic strip that holds a deposit for 28 nights. The Camping Card is like a pre-paid credit card. It holds 28 krona, where one (1) krona represents one night.
- The Camping Card is valid for 28 nights per card. Each night counts as one unit, meaning that two adults and up to four children are counted as one unit and 28 units equal 28 nights. These 28 nights can be used from the day that campsites are open to September 15, 2022. When the 28 nights/units have been used the card is no longer valid.
- The Camping Card does not provide free access to other services that the campsite may offer and charges for, such as electricity. In all cases there is free access to public restrooms and running water if otherwise provided.
- Cardholders shall respect the rules of each campsite.
- The caretakers of each campsite are authorized to remove from the site anyone who doesn’t comply with the rules of the respective campsite.
- The Camping Card is valid for the respective campsites while they are open to the public throughout 2022, but not later than September 15.
- Card holders are authorized to stay for four (4) consecutive days at each campsite.
- Caretakers at the campsites have the authority to confiscate cards that have not been signed by the cardholder.
- The Lodging tax is not included with the Camping card.
- The Camping Card is not a VIP card. If the campsite is fully occupied upon arrival, then presenting the Camping Card does not ensure preferential treatment.
- If there are any changes to the list of campsites accepting the Camping Card, the final and the valid list of campsites is always the list of campsites on the web page www.campingcard.is
- Order processing time is 5-15 business days. If the product is out of stock, we will contact you with a new delivery date or off a refund the product upon request. You can have the Camping card sent to you via the Iceland Post or pick it up at, Armúli 36. Only paid orders are processed. The Camping card is fully responsible for the product until it is delivered.
- If the buyer of the Camping Card fails to pick up the card at the appointed time and it can be attributed to the buyer or the event he is responsible for, the risk is transferred to the buyer when an item is available to him at the agreed place of delivery. If a place of delivery was moved from seller’s estate, the risk is transferred to the buyer when the product is delivered at the agreed time and place and the buyer is aware that the product is ready for delivery.
- The seller guarantees buyer’s full confidence for all information provided by in a transaction. Buyer information will not be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances. Shipments from the Camping Card system may use personal information (such as residence, age or business history) to generate appropriate messages our users. This information is never disclosed to a third party.
- These terms and conditions are in accordance with Icelandic law. If any issues or dispute arises they shall be dealt with in Icelandic courts.
Refunds: The Camping Card is non refundable. Lost cards are not refundable.
Misuse: Misuse of the Camping Card may result in the card being confiscated.
Liability: The Camping Card ehf. does not take any responsibility should a campsite be temporarily closed or not in operation for unknown reasons.
Taxes: All prices include VAT and all invoices are issued including VAT.